FB Games Indulged

      MouseHunt
      Ghost Trappers
      Bug Catching
      Chronicles of Blood

For Your Info

Soul Chat

☼ ○ ○ ○ ○ 지금은 ♦ 앞으로도 ♦ 영원히 ○ ○ ○ ○ ☼


★소녀시대★





Images source: SNSD Korean

This Tutor

Sometimes his jokes are funny.

Other times, he uses a person as a joking material, which could be funny but hurting at the same time.

He also inclines to segue into his personal stories, which could be informative, entertaining and yet irritating at the same time.

He is a tutor who makes people love-hate him. But yesterday, we got to know one of his big secrets - he is afraid of SOMETHING. We found a weak point which we might use it one day to our advantage. Haha.... just joking. But thanks anyway for showing leniency in marking our midterm paper.

You guys should know who's that tutor... riiiiight?

Composed by,

0 Rhythms:

Post a Comment

Quotations

Me Decoded

My photo



I love to learn, to appreciate, to help, and to share. My only (un)healthy addiction: a therapeutic dose of Girls' Generation/SNSD/SoShi/소녀시대/少女时代. They are my mood-lifter. What is my true self? I will let you be the judge.
Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Headcount