FB Games Indulged

      MouseHunt
      Ghost Trappers
      Bug Catching
      Chronicles of Blood

For Your Info

Soul Chat

☼ ○ ○ ○ ○ 지금은 ♦ 앞으로도 ♦ 영원히 ○ ○ ○ ○ ☼


★소녀시대★





Images source: SNSD Korean

Memoirs in Kampar

I have only one thing to say about me being in Kampar: No regrets.

Prior to coming to this rustic town, I had debated inwardly whether heading to Kampar was the right thing to do. One of the issues that resulted me to have reservations was the payment of double rental - Setapak and Kampar. But I know I would regret one day for not being part of the Kampar campus while I had a chance to do so. I made up my mind and I am glad I didn't steer away.

Kampar is an eye-opener in its own right:

I did things I never did back in Setapak campus - singing like a nutcase with WY and Ric in the lab; fooling around in the lab; gossiping fervently in the lab etc.

I see things that I never had while in Setapak - an unbelievably tall and ominously huge Mimosa sp. (visit biotech0507.blogspot.com for the "disturbing pictures"); sceneries that are not found in KL etc.

I met people I thought I would never see again - ex-classmates; ex-schoolmates etc.

I endured the capricious weather which is EXACTLY the same as women's whim/mood - trust me, weather forecast is downright futile in Kampar: you can NEVER, EVER guess the weather here correctly. Even it is goddamned cloudy, it won't rain a droplet. When it is sultry hot as if the sun is just literally on top of your head/hair, rain will pour like the bocor-ed Indah Water truck.

Conclusion: Studying in Kampar is akin to chewing on loads of cili padi while reclining on an Osim chair - painstaking effort in a soothing environment.


Composed by,

0 Rhythms:

Post a Comment

Quotations

Me Decoded

My photo



I love to learn, to appreciate, to help, and to share. My only (un)healthy addiction: a therapeutic dose of Girls' Generation/SNSD/SoShi/소녀시대/少女时代. They are my mood-lifter. What is my true self? I will let you be the judge.
Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Headcount