FB Games Indulged

      MouseHunt
      Ghost Trappers
      Bug Catching
      Chronicles of Blood

For Your Info

Soul Chat

☼ ○ ○ ○ ○ 지금은 ♦ 앞으로도 ♦ 영원히 ○ ○ ○ ○ ☼


★소녀시대★





Images source: SNSD Korean

Our Laughter, Their Tears

The world is never a fair place.
Some succeeded, some failed;
Some joyful, others depressed;
It is nothing to do about hardwork or diligence,
it is just about luck.
We have it, they don't.
We throw away meat that we can't finish, they salvage the bones we deem as trash.
Welcome to the disparity of life.

Click on the picture below, watch it, listen to the music behind and feel the ambience.
Chicken a la Carte
By: Ferdinand Dimadura

Chicken a la Carte
Same world, same food, different people, different encounter.

0 Rhythms:

Post a Comment

Quotations

Me Decoded

My photo



I love to learn, to appreciate, to help, and to share. My only (un)healthy addiction: a therapeutic dose of Girls' Generation/SNSD/SoShi/소녀시대/少女时代. They are my mood-lifter. What is my true self? I will let you be the judge.
Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Headcount